We are thrilled that you are considering one of our properties. We just wanted to take a second and explain how the process will work. Once you have found a property that you like, please reach out online or by phone and let us know the property that you would like to view.
At that time, you will be asked to send a copy of a photo id. This is for our leasing agents protection as well as a for them to verify who they are there to meet. We hope everyone understands that in todays world, we have certain requirements we have to provide to protect our employees. However, if you don't feel comfortable sending it electronically, you can alwas stop by our cabot office at 1522 S. 2nd St., Cabot, AR. 72023 and do it in person- we would love to meet you!
After the photo id is received, we will scheudule a time for one of our leasings agents to meet you at the property so you can view it.
We charge a $50 non refundable application fee
If you decide you want apply, please have your two most recent paystubs available. We do pull credit and background checks for the application; however, we understand people have rough patches in life and a high credit score is not required. However, we do want to see the following:
- A minimum of 1 year of current, verifiable rental history at a rate within $250 of the desired rent range
- A minimum of 3.5x the rent in net income - if sole applicant
- If two or more applicants are combining income then all applicants shall be added to a lease
- No eviction filings in past five years
- One year of stable income history
- No open bankruptcies and no more than one bankruptcy filed in the past 5 years
- Ability to get all utilties on in your name
What documents are required to complete the application?
- 2 most recent check stubs or monthly income deposits
- Proof of rental history--Submit a current rental ledger
- Proof you are in good standing with all utility companies
- State ID, Driver's license, or passport
- Social Security card or tax identification
How important is credit?
We do not require a certain credit score. However, we do wish to see positive credit references and wish not to see:
- Rental Property judgments
- Utility Collections
- Bad Checks
If you application is approved and you decided to sign a lease, we require the following before move-in:
- All deposits to be paid in full prior to move-in
- The full amount of the monthly rent (if you move in after the 1st, you are still required to pay the full amount of the monthly rent that is listed on the lease agreement; however, you will pay the prorated amount on the 2nd month). In other words, if you move in on the 15th (of a month with 30 days) and your monthly rent amount is $800, you would pay the $800 prior to move-in, but for the second month your rent would only be $400.
- If you move-in on the 20th or later then you will be required to pay the pro-rated rent as well as teh 2nd months rent prior to move-in.
- All utilities must be transfereed to your name prior to move-in.
- We charge a $150 lease admin fee at lease signing- this must be paid prior to move-in as well.